The Training & Meeting Room is an ideal venue for courses, meetings, workshops or seminars. Seating up to 25 participants
For further information and booking availability please contact the Administration Officer:Email: Administration Officer
Phone: (08) 8948 0326
Fax: (08) 8948 0626
Address: P.O. Box 503, Nightcliff NT 0814
- Seating provided for up to twenty five people (theatre style), or maximum of 15 at tables
- Bright, modern, comfortable airconditioned environment
- Smartboard and audio-visual equipment is available at no extra charge. Laptop not included. Extra cost if required.
- Teleconference/videoconference facilities available in 2011. Extra cost if required.
- Conveniently located in the Northern Suburbs
- Public transport (No.4 Bus) stops outside 'front door'
- Parking facilities outside
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities, cutlery, crockery, fridge, microwave, cold water
- Outdoor area with table setting for smokers
Conditions Of Hire
- A copy of your Public Liability is required.
- Hire fees need to be paid prior to booking.
- The rooms should be left as they are found – clean and tidy.
- Tea, coffee and sugar is provided. Milk, biscuits and catering is your responsibility.
- You are welcome to arrange the tables and chairs to suit your particular needs but the furniture must be put back the way you found it.
- Please use the outdoor table & chairs but put back inside on departure.
- Cups and glasses should be washed and put away.
- Please turn off the urn and any other electrical appliance used.
- The kitchen area is to be left clean and tidy
- Please turn off the air-conditioning on departure
- Securing the building on departure is a high priority particularly after hours.
- Keys needs to be organized if the room is utilized outside office hours
Important Information - Please Note:A copy of your Public Liability will be required.
The Training/Meeting room is separate to Family Planning premises and participants should be told parking and entry is at Unit 14 (behind the Clock Tower shops)
$145 per day - $80 per half-day or evening (all prices include GST)
No refund will be available if a cancellation occurs within one week of commencement of hire period.
A written confirmation is required for all bookings. Payment must be made at time of booking unless by prior arrangement with the Administration Officer.
Please sign this Confirmation of Booking and return with your payment to:
Family Planning NT
PO Box 503
Nightcliff NT 0814